If paradise had a pull-through…this would be it.
Nestled next to beautiful Wellers Bay, our campground is the place for your summer vacation—this year and for years to come.
Stay for a few nights or for a whole season—we welcome both seasonal and overnight campers to North Shore.
What makes North Shore special:
- Well maintained and clean sites and facilities
- Safe and family-friendly
- Fisherman’s friend—join us in July for the salmon
- Clubhouse with fun activities all season
- Picnic and play area for the kids (including a beautiful hand-built wooden train)
- Family owned and operated for more than 12 years
Once you find the perfect spot, you may never want to leave!
What to expect from your campsite:
- Shade or sun—your choice
- Beautiful views of Wellers Bay
- Pull-through or back-in sites
- Full hook-up 30/50 amp
- Fire pits and picnic tables
Check out our campground map before you get here! View Map
For Families of All Ages
New adventures and new experiences await you! From fireworks and potlucks to bike parades and themed weekends, we have something for everyone!
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Heated swimming pool
- 10 minute boat ride to sand beaches (we provide a shuttle service)
- Picnic area and playground
- Canoe, pedal boat, and pedal Go-Kart rentals
- Firewood and ice
- Horseshoe pits
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Monthly camp activities
Love to fish? It’s hard to beat our location. Let North Shore take care of you while you focus on reeling in the big one. (Nous aimons les pêcheurs!)
Here is what we offer especially for fishermen:
- Boat ramp
- Fish-cleaning station
- Easy access to Wellers Bay and Lake Ontario and their pike, bass, lake trout, pickerel (walleye) and salmon.
Are you ready for the North Shore RV Park experience? We can’t wait for you to get here!