We're closed for the season, wishing all of our campers a great winter!
Information for Overnight Campers & Cottagers
- Check out time 11:00 a.m.
- DAY VISITORS are allowed, please check in at the office, day fee is $ 3.00 each person.
- Quiet Hours – 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. No loud music anytime. Children and teens should be at their site or with their parents by 10:00 p.m.
- Speed Limit in park is 15 KM/H. Watch for children.
- Dogs are to be leashed and in control at all times. No large dogs are allowed in cottages at any time. Please follow the “Poop & Scoop” rule at all times. No Dobermans, pit bulls or rotweilers are allowed in the park.
- Fires – Use fire pits only. Firewood and ice may be purchased from the office.
- Washrooms are in the yellow building through the entrance on the covered porch. Please report any problems.
- Garbage is to be bagged and put in GREEN dumpster at the entrance to the overnight area at the main road. Please recycle cans, glass paper products and bottles.
- The pool is open from approximately 10:00 a.m. until 1 hour before dusk. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 16. No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area, except for water in plastic containers. All public health rules posted in the pool area must be followed.
- Canoes, paddle boat and paddle go karts may be rented at the office. It is only a short paddle to a large public sand beach on Lake Ontario.
- THE BOAT DOCK AREA IS NOT A PLAY AREA.
- NO PADDLE GO KARTS AT THE PARKING LOT AND THE PIER!!
Your visit to North Shore won't be your last!
Click Map for Directions to North Shore RV Park
North Shore RV Park Ltd.
1675 County Road 64, Carrying Place, Ontario, Canada K0K 1L0